Terms & Conditions
Your use of, or access to Jelly URL constitutes a legally binding contract with Jelly URL. By subscribing to Jelly URL and obtaining the right to access your account, you agree to following terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use Jelly URL. You agree that use of Jelly URL constitutes agreement to enter a legally binding agreement with Jelly URL, you have established an account with Jelly URL, and will agree to continue to pay for your subscription in accordance with terms and conditions established by Jelly URL.
- You cannot reassign your account, sell access to your account, or allow other persons or parties to use your account.
- You will not use Jelly URL for any illegal, unlawful, or unethical purpose, or in a way that is misleading, or states or encourages the propagation of false information, as determined solely by Jelly URL.
- You may not use a bot, crawler, any 3rd party service, or other unauthorized mechanism to connect to the Jelly URL service for any reason.
- You may not use Jelly URL in a way that restricts or inhibits anyone's use of the Jelly URL website.
- You may not use Jelly URL in a way that copies, damages, or attacks the Jelly URL site.
- You may not use Jelly URL to promote bullying, harassment, or hate speech.
Jelly URL retains exclusive rights to determine compliance with the terms of this agreement. You acknowledge Jelly URL’s rights through your right to access and/or use of Jelly URL.
Jelly URL reserves sole exclusive right to terminate your account if you are not abiding by the terms and conditions of this agreement, fail to pay for use of the service, or any other reason as determined solely by Jelly URL. Upon account termination, Jelly URL will notify you of your account status change and the reason for termination, and will stop billing you. When your account is terminated, Jelly URL is no longer responsible for supporting or providing service for any purpose related to your account, including but not limited to, link redirects and schedule changes.
If you choose to terminate your account, by canceling your subscription or by becoming delinquent in paying for your account, Jelly URL will immediately disable your access, dashboard, and link redirects until you take the appropriate steps to reactivate and/or restore your account status to a in good standing state. Jelly URL will keep your data for a minimum of one month, and will delete your information thereafter without any further notification.
Jelly URL retains the exclusive rights to any and all images, files, software, and any and all other components distributed and/or used with the Jelly URL site. You may not use the Jelly URL logo, name, likeness, or brand identity for any purpose unless Jelly URL gives you explicit written permission. You must obtain explicit written permission to modify, decompile, and/or distribute or otherwise use or access for any purpose any of Jelly URL's source or executable code, or any associated components.
While maintaining an active account, you own any content you create using Jelly URL, but you grant Jelly URL perpetual license to use that content in any and all manner. Jelly URL reserves the right to change or remove property if it infringes with other people's intellectual rights, in Jelly URL’s sole determination.
Jelly URL is not liable for your content or material, or use of Jelly URL. Your content does not represent Jelly URL in any way.
This service is provided as-is, and Jelly URL is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage, including, but not limited to, loss of customers or revenue. Jelly URL is not responsible in any way for any failure of the services Jelly URL provides.
Jelly URL will not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this agreement for the period that such failure or delay is
- beyond the reasonable control of Jelly URL,
- materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, and
- could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against, but
- will not be excused for failure or delay resulting from only general economic conditions or other general market effects.